The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

On Medicines and Cigarettes

After almost six months, I am again trying to write something in this blog. I almost forgot my account name and password here, since the last time I accessed this page I was still using my Norton password manager.

I am not feeling well right now. My eyes are very red because I have this high fever. I just do not want to go home to Antipolo because it's too late now, and I dont want to wake my uncle in the middle of the night just to let me in the house. So I will just waste the whole night in front of this computer in a cafe here in Philcoa.

I could have stayed in Antipolo, but Ponge asked me to fetch her from Sto. Domingo because she doesnt know how to go home to Makati from there. She gave me some medicines which are still inside my pockets together with some cigarettes that I think will stay unlit for the next few weeks.

I do not want to die yet, but lately I felt that I am trying to abuse myself too much. I hope I will still live for around twenty years to finish my plans here in earth before I perish.

2 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

wag abusuhin ang katawan oki.

7:30 AM  
Blogger decaf said...

hoist! balik blog ako. hehe, mas matagal akong nawala sayo, ako lampas 1 year! at siya nga, nagpost din ng comments sa kin yang mga unknown chorvalou na yan. scary.

oist, sabi nga:
health is a treasure one must treasure.

ang ganda no! original yan.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home