The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

No More Selflessness

At last, I am again in front of a computer trying to waste some time checking my e-mail. I have so much to tell, but I have no time to spare. I would rather sleep than try to add some more entries here.

But I want to remember this day. After more than a week, I am going to San Juan (well, I still have to eat my dinner first). Also, after more than a week, I am going to talk with her again about some things that I believe would relieve me of the burden that I am still carrying.

She has a boyfriend now. Actualy, she did not even care to tell me about it. I only sensed about it when she requested me to change her friendster status from 'single' to 'in a relationship'. I can understand her reason for it, because she have been receiving a lot of messages from weird stalkers who will do anything for a phone number. I reasdily agreed, and during that time I really had no idea that something is going on. I just joked her about the change of status but then she became very angry. Some guilty soul.... tsk...tsk. It would have been fine for me if she told me that she already have one, since we promised each other to do so. I just felt pissed off with the fact that she hid it from me. So after she got mad and admitted that indeed, she is already in a relationship, I walked out and turned my phone off (it's the reaon why it was not working for a week now).

Tonight, I'll be going back to the dorm with my own life, the same life which I had 9 years ago when I was still free from this burden. I hope it will be easier not to care about her anymore after tonight. This time, I will do it for myself. For my own life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home