The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Some Comments Please

As I was reading my notes for my exam this upcoming Saturday, she sent me an IM asking for some answers with her Chemistry problem. Unfortunately, my roommate Jason was here beside me so he provided the answers. She then told me that she will dedicate an entry for me in her blog, and then gave me the url. I don't know what to think. On the one hand, I'm flattered, as I am still all red. On the other hand, I am afraid it means it's not yet over... whatever it is for her. I'm still trying to end all these.

Here it goes....

"Wahooo!
At last, I have an answer to the Chem 31.1 lab question.
Hah!
Thank you!
Thank you Allan..
Gosh.
I realized that I haven't talked to this guy for so long.
And I miss him.
How can I not?
He is there whenever I feel like crap..
He is there whenever I feel stupid...
He is there whenever I am stupid...
He is there to help with the technicalities of life...
He is there...
Damn.
I don't know what I'd do without him.
And yet I know that he can very well do without me.
I swear, I don't know what I did to deserve him.
I must've done something right.
So answering to the Law of Compensation..
What can I do for him?
I honestly don't know.
But if ever..
If ever lang na kelanganin niya ng topak na katulad ko...
I will be there. "

3 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

"I must've done something right."

parang kanta ha! hehe! talagang sinabi niya pa sayo na nasa blog ka niya no? siguro hindi mo na talaga siya maiiwasan totally. parte na talaga siya nang buhay mo.

ang weird niya. hindi ko siya magets. hindi ko malaman kung mahalaga ka ba talaga sa kanya o natutuwa lang siya sayo dahil lagi kang nandiyan kapag sabog siya. in fairness namiss ka nga niya ha! bida ka pa sa blog niya! hehe. at ang pangalan, hindi nacensor.

hindi naman siguro masama na maging mabait ka pa rin sa kanya, since mabait (o nagbabaitbaitan) ka naman by nature. pero wag ka na lang din magexpect from her. bawal assuming. hehe.

hindi ko pa rin magets kung ang tingin ba niya sayo ay friend as in tunay na friend lang, kuya, crush, ip, o ewan. malamang ip ka niya..

teka, nagreply ka ba? alam niya ba url ng blog mo?

10:22 PM  
Blogger twisted-mind said...

there she goes, there she goes again.

ewan ko sa inyong dalawa.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

c/mon now. san ang kasal?

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home