The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Resident Evil

I am 31% evil.




I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home