The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Ode To You

It's very difficult to explain to you everything. I cannot tell you why my life is currently in this state, inasmuch as I'd like you to understand. I know it is very unfair for you since it is not only our relationship as friends (if you can consider it that way), or buddies, or simply, more concretely, as ChE 134 groupmates, that is affected, but our equipment design project as well.

I don't want you, above anybody else, to be burdened by what's bothering me... especially since even I cannot get a hold of myself. It pains me to see us getting farther away from each other by the minute, and that I am not doing something about it.

I want you to be happy. I know you have problems of your own, but I'm sure you are stronger than me. Go on with your life. There are questions that can never be answered, no matter how hard you try to seek ways to find even the slightest clue to their solution. Don't try to find these for me... because it will just be a waste of time.

I have a lot of respect for you, since that time when we were just plain acquaintances. You are more than what is ordinary, and I've kept that to myself because I am not the type who appreciates the male species. I have considered you as my friend, as my only buddy ever in our organization. I have tried to let you know who I really am, and I think you have known me more than what I have prepared for you to know.

Even just in this small space of my imaginary world, let me say how I appreciate everything you did for me. First, for trusting me with your secrets, no matter how light they were. Second, for all those things that happened the past one year and several months that we knew each other. Third, for the ChE 133 stuff... I know I'm not going to make it without you, and I am feeling guilty until now because we both know that it was all your work, and that I just let you did so. Fourth, for the ChE 134 things... you know it already. Fifth, for just being there, for being one of my confidants, for telling what's wrong with me. Lastly, for being someone who truly cares. I was the one who opened her internet accounts that day of June... and for some Friendster reasons, your message to her (sent sometime around April or May?) was received just then. I believe you still remember that... thank you, and I mean it. She knows about it already, and there was no reason to say that you are just meddling with our lives. We both appreciated your concern. Nobody will do it, even for a friend, but you just did.


Now I dont know how this will end... as I am still not sure where my life will bring me. I just want to make post this as a part of my guide, as a marker, so that I know how I will retrace my steps, in case I stumbled in this path again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

ei God bless sa yo at sa mga kinakaharap mong problems. Wala lang. Di ko rin alam kung ano cocomment ko e, kasi wala naman ako masyadong alam. God bless po ulit.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

first of all, i am in great awe on how you write. ang galing.

well, i think i am in no position to give any advice to you or to him or to anybody for that matter. i am speaking here as someone concerned fo rthe both you - your welfare and his (and oh, our 141 pangarap).

i really don't know the real story behind this. i know a little but one thing is certain here. you've got some real issues here. and this kind of thing is not to be left unnoticed. it needs to be straightened out.

maybe you should make the move na. if this is gonna go out of hand na, and you think it is...just swallow your pride and make the move. you both talk. tell him your reasons and your fears and your concerns. sabi mo naman close kayo.

if he goes out of control just let him be. huwag mo sabayan. the point here is you;ve done your part. you said you are sorry and you really mean it. the rest is up to him. and i;m sure lalambot din ang puso nyan sayo. besides, you've come a long way na.

just don't let this pass by. if not for academic reasons, do this because you have felt a really good connection to him and i must tell you mahirap nang makahanap ng tulad niya.

just do the right thing.

oh and if you need to talk to me or anything. i am so open for a cup of coffee.

good luck.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home