The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Power Trip

I have to admit, it was my impression of the org's talent show when I was still an applicant of KEM. Some more talent shows after that, my perception gradually changed, until I came to realize how important it is in the KEM's application process.

Last night was the first talent show I watched as a memcom. The activity was fun, and I had the chance to let out all the angst that was stored inside me for the whole week... but I did not give it all. For one, seeing all the applicants at the same time on the stage when they know that they won't fit at the same time did not get me into the mood to heckle. Second, my head was really painful yesterday, and I was afraid that it might get worse with all the shouting. (I hope I don't have a migraine... I'm still too young for that.) Third, all the other memcommers were more than enough for the applicants. Lastly, I did not want to waste too much energy on the talent show beacuse I had a very important appointment early this morning.

I just have this to say: Batch 01-B is better than this batch (I have my batch to compare because we both have the same number of applicants who attended the talent show: 44).


5 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

well you have a point, marami sila pero mas magaling pa rin batch namin hehehe.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Basurero said...

hehe, oo nmn, sunod kayong magaling sa batch namin. :p

9:42 PM  
Blogger twisted-mind said...

sabi ko na nga ba, friends talaga tayo e Ü

6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

go batch head!!! Mahal na mahal talaga kita.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

sa batch ata namin nahinto ang magagaling. hehe. kagulo kasi sila, lahat nasa labas. pero may mga oks naman.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home