The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

On Download and Vomit

It's 11:30 in the morning and I have yet to catch some shut-eye because I am very busy looking for utilities in the web which I can use for my computer. I had already installed Norton Internet Security 2004 Trial Version and Getright 5.1, but I still have to search for the corresponding cracks to make them "legitimate" in my pc's sense. I am getting too paranoid for this security matters when I don't even have any serious files to protect. I think I am just up to the challenge of getting ahead of those software companies who spread malicious scripts and viruses and then offering the solutions to internet users for a hefty price. Call it theft... piracy.... whatever... I dont care. I will not pay any amount more than a pirated utility cd's worth for my programs.

Or maybe it was just because I am still mad at my roommate for puking at my bed. He was already asleep when I arrived at the dorm, so I did not bother to wake him up and tell him to get off my bed since I was not yet about to sleep. But a few minutes later, we heard some sounds (ark.. ark... like that) and I had to hold my temper from lifting my roommate myself and throwing him into the CR cubicle. I hate people who cannot control their reactions toward alcohol. Why cant he just drink a little less so that he could have carried himself until his sleep? If I was already here when he came drunk and irritating the people inside our room during that time (as another roommate told me), he would surely receive some slashing from me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richelle said...

kadiri talaga yung roommate mo!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home