The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Back From Home

I just arrived at the dorm from Cabanatuan, and I am very pissed off because of the recent events which all started when my brother hired a tricycle with very little space for the computer monitor to fit in. At the bus terminal, there was this fucking guy who lifted the computer monitor box from the tricycle and brought it immediately inside the bus compartment without even asking me what bus I want to take. Then he asked me for some money for doing a favor! Fuck him. I could carry the package from Cabanatuan to Cubao if I want to. Then, this son-of-a-bitch conductor charged me twenty pesos for the box, and it was too much! Other conductors don't even charge those people who bring sacks of rice or onions along the way. So I just joked, "Manong, hindi naman na siguro mababasag yung monitor ko, no?". I was surprised when he answered me with disgust, saying "Wala akong magagawa kung masira yan... dapat kasi sinasakay mo na lang yan sa private". The fuck! Didn' he realize that nobody would bother taking the bus if they have an option of going to Manila in a private car? I want to curse the hell out of that old man!


So much for that fucking conductor. I asked to be dropped at SM North Edsa. I immediately hailed a cab because it was raining, but this crazy cab driver do not want to drive me to Yakal, saying he can only go as far as Philcoa because according to him, traffic is very heavy inside UP beacuse of UPCAT. He even suggested that I take a tricycle (again) from Philcoa to UP, but only if I can pay the tricycle driver sixty or so pesos for the fare. Damn! I can only plead that he take me to Central in Commonwealth, thinking that I can walk from there to the dorm with the heavy package wrapped around my arms instead of taking a jeepney from Philcoa (The reason, my friends, for taking a cab is to eliminate the hassle of the box going in and out of the jeepney and disturbing the driver and all the other passengers). When we arrived at Central overpass, I noticed that there was not a single car along Yllanan Road, so I asked him if he can drive along Yllanan and go left to Bahay ng Alumni. If I was just in the mood, I could have laughed all my guts out because we are the only living things around! Hahaha! So he proceeded until we reached Yakal, and as I was getting into the mood to be happy for finally arriving in the dorm, he goes asking for extra fare. "Wala kasi ako makukuha pasahero palabas dito sa UP eh...". ARGH! And I thought Friday the 13th happens only on Fridays and on the 13th of the month.


But things did not end there, as if I have this ring which keeps on haunting me. I called PC Express for about three times, without anybody answering on the other line. So I just went to Katipunan to get my RAM which should be available by now after three weeks of waiting just so they can have time to replace the item. I was excited to get back my RAM, and I was even planning on buying a LAN Card so I can avail of this free internet connection in Yakal. But this fucking salesman in PCX told me to go back tomorrow because the man in charge of replacing items under warranty is on his day off. Putangina talaga. I did not go to my tutorials just to get the fucking memory and now I waill have to wait until tomorrow. Also, I have to go to Manila on Wednesday for the cancelled tutorials with my student.


Now, I can say that there exists Sunday the 10th.... and it's worse than what you see in Jason's movies.

2 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

ganyan talaga ang buhay... may mga mapagsamantala. lesson for the day: alamin kung kailan ang day off hehe.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Richelle said...

yan yung mga bagay na pampelikula ang dating.. yung tipong yung bidang kinakawawa ng mundo buong araw.

artista ka na. congrats.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home