The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Nowhere To Go

He was correct. I will never ever correct my ways by adding more to the now mile-long list of problems. I know that it is not right to even think of what I am wanting, but I cannot control myself from trying out new ways of winning over myself. I was lost for so long that I cannot even remember where exactly I had the the last view of my normal world. Though I know nothing will lead me to anything good, I dont think I can be my old self now, even if it is the only option left for me. I am not crippled... but I am trying to be one. I am not blind (though I may soon be, because of my stubborness) but I am acting like one. I can hear the people around me, but I am acting deaf. Sometimes, I wish that I will just be very tired to even think. The hell with my acads... I will be more than willing to exchange anything just for  the peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home