The man who is tenacious of purpose
In a rightful cause
Is not shaken from his firm resolve
By the frenzy of his fellow citizens
Clamoring for what is wrong
Nor by the tyrants
Threatening countenance.

Profile
Deathstrike
21 years
I want to be remembered by my laugh

Friends
Mats08
Decaffein8d
Blleu
Klaypeene
Mighty
Psykik4
Yacel
Rumeyt
Princess Di

Places I Go
UP System
Friendster
Yahoo!
Inquirer
Philippine Star

Archives
July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | April 2005 |

Freedom Wall


Credits
Designed By Serena
Blogger
Blogskins

Academic Underload

At long last!

After two months of cramming for the exams which come almost every week, I have survived ChE 133 with an acceptable grade of 2.5.

There is only one drawback. Why did it have to end just when I am getting the hang of it. I am only starting to appreciate the concepts and the applications of process equipment design. After so much thought about my destiny in this field, it is only after I have finished this course that I started to dream of practicing chemical engineering in the near future. Really, this course taught me much.

The way this course was handled also erased all my doubts about my instructor's capability of teaching in the department after her dismal performance in teaching  my worst class ever, which gave me my first ever (and as of this time, the only) failing grade in any major subject which happened more than a year ago. I am even starting to forget all those bitter memories and now taking back all the curses which I secretly hurled to her for my misfortune.

I am now left with only twelve units of academic load for the semester. With some more time to spare, I have to start concentrating on the book of Ogunnaike, which is yet to be opened. With Dr. Schnitzlein's comeback from Germany, I know I have to study harder on ChE 172, if I want to pass that course.

I am not going to make any promises about my acads, but I am really going to strive hard this time. For my own sake... and for my mother's, who never gives up on her trust on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger twisted-mind said...

wahhh kaiyak yung last line. mag-aaral na nga rin akong mabuti, pero nag-aaral naman ako ha pero bakit ganon *sigh*

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home